TripAdvisor announced the top 10 space-themed attractions in the U.S.
The results are based on a survey of 2,200 U.S. respondents.
And the Top 10 Space-Themed Attractions in the U.S. are:
1. Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center Chantilly, Virginia
2. Pima Air & Space Museum, Tucson, Arizona
3. Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum, McMinnville, Oregon
4. Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, Washington, D.C.
5. Griffith Observatory, situated 1,134 feet above sea level on the southern slope of Mount Hollywood
6. Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, Cape Canaveral, Florida
7. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, New York City, New York
8. McDonald Observatory, Fort Davis, Texas
9. U.S. Space and Rocket Center, Huntsville, Alabama
10. Sedona Star Gazing, Sedona, Arizona
In that TripAdvisor survey, 49 percent said they are interested in space tourism. Seventy percent said that historical events such as the 1969 moon landing spurred their interest in going to space.