A new Big Brother contestant is being investigated by producers after racist tweets resurfaced from her Twitter account.
Ellis Hillon, 19, from Cambuslang in Scotland, posted tweets about the 9/11 tragedy and used the n-word on an account that has since been deleted.
And now the ex-McDonald's worker's position in the Big Brother house is being reconsidered, reports the Mirror.
One tweet, which was posted on the anniversary of 9/11 in 2014, when Miss Hillon was 15, read: 'Oh f*** aye its 9/11!! RIP to everyone who died n f*** they smelly p**i terrorist bastards!!!'
Another tweet on January 24, 2015 read: 'Real n****s #sbo.'
The account was deleted just hours after Miss Hillon entered the house.
Miss Hillon's sister, who is currently running her new Twitter account, has denied the claims.
She tweeted: 'There were no bad tweets!!! People just talk absolute rubbish and make fake things up.
'There will be no negativity here and my sister will shine. Good night!!!!'
Shortly after tweeting she liked a comment from a fan who said: 'Wasn't she 15 when she tweeted that?'
A Channel 5 spokesman told the Mirror: 'We are currently investigating the authenticity of a number of historic social media posts.'
Ellis nearly suffered a nasty wardrobe malfunction while sporting a tiny checked dress as she arrived in the house.
The show's producers have previously removed contestants over racist and homophobic comments.
In 2015, Tila Tequila was kicked out of CBB after pictures emerged of her dressed as a Nazi concentration camp guard.
Human Ken doll Rodrigo Alves also left the CBB house after using the n-word twice on his first night.
Miss Hillon said as she arrived in the house: 'People always say Ellie you're unintentionally funny, I would literally walk through ASDA and do a s**t drop.
'I'll probably annoy some people to be fair, but it's gonna be good telly isn't it. Could you get Irn Bru in the BB house?'